Guided Meditation Sites - Many of these sites are on YouTube so you may need to use your phone.
Good Meditation Apps
- Women's Health - rated best meditation apps. Most are free.
- MyLife -a meditation app that allows you to check in with how you are feeling, and then gives you recommendations based on your responses (Ms. Sunaga loves it).
Nature Webcams - Get out in nature virtually, relax and observe the natural world.
Relaxing Virtual Field Trips
Online Coloring - No art supplies. You can relax and color on your device.
- The Color.com - This is a coloring site for children. If you create an account, you can save and send your work.
- Super Coloring - This site has an online option. There are more drawing tools and some really intricate pages.
- Color by Numbers - Create online pictures like the old school paint by numbers.
- Coloring Book - Start with a Mandala. There are many images to choose from. There is an anti stress section.
- Flickr Account for the National Park Service Santa Monica Mountains
- Tall Sky Walker - YouTube has MANY channels with virtual hikes, meditations, calming music. Tall Sky Walker has amazing virtual hikes. Great for a treadmill.