The principles of Respect, Responsibility and Preparedness are foundational beliefs that should motivate all interactions within our community.
Teacher and Staff Responsibilities:
- Teachers and staff will teach, model and practice each of the behavioral expectations throughout the year.
- Teachers and staff will acknowledge student behaviors that meet the Webster Way.
- Teachers and staff will follow the Six Components of School-Wide PBS (Positive Behavioral Supports):
- Select and define expectations and routines. Expectations and routines need to be Observable, Acknowledgeable, and Teachable (OAT).
- Teach behaviors and routines directly in all settings.
- Actively monitor behavior.
- Acknowledge appropriate and inappropriate behavior.
- Review data to make decisions.
- Correct behavioral errors.