Take a journey with your child and explore all of the interdisciplinary S.T.E.A.M. projects that Webster Scholars have been working on this year! The event takes place on Tuesday, March 20th from 5:30pm to 7:00pm. AVID and SAS Parent meetings will take place from 5:00pm to 5:30pm.
* Take a virtual reality tour of life through fossils!
* Explore the student created Egyptian Museum!
* Enter the "Think Tank"! See next generation engineering design concepts brought to life by Webster innovators!
* Cultural music workshops including chanting and percussion sounds!
* Interpret literature through art in the abstract painting exhibit!
* All of this and much, much, more!
Our Scholastic Book Fair will be open in the library. Purchase books to foster your child's love of reading and help raise money for our library!
This year we welcome our high school partners who will share information about their outstanding programs, and tell you how you child can qualify in the future.
You may also support the Webster Student Body by purchasing pizza, nachos, and desserts!
We look forward to seeing everyone at S.T.E.A.M. Night!
Read More »