Webster Middle School
Daniel Webster Middle School is a uniform school. Our student scholars adherence to the outlined policy is mandatory. Students who are found to be out of uniform will be required to borrow clean school uniforms, leave clothing in a designated area, and/or parent will be called to bring appropriate uniform clothing. There is a 25 cent charge for loaner clothes. Lunch detention will be assigned to students out of uniform.
- Shirts must be solid white or hunter green and have collar
- Undershirts may be any solid color
- Webster (approved) school or club T-shirts may be worn any day of the week instead of the uniform shirt. The t-shirt must be worn as the exterior garment and not as an undershirt.
- Khaki (Leggings/jeggings/tights cannot be worn as pants)
- No Jeans
- No Sweatpants (PE pants are only okay for P.E.)
- Any solid color sweater/sweatshirt (examples No California, Diamond, Obey
- Sweatshirts with symbols must represent educational institutions or academically related.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn at all times.
- No house shoes, flip flops, slides or slippers are acceptable.
- No hats, scarves, bandanas, head scarves, rags, or handkerchiefs should be worn on students’ head during school hours.
- Sagging is not permitted. Pants need to be at or above hip.
- No Blankets allowed
- Any logo or brand must be academically affiliated on all clothing or backpacks (example: Webster, College, High School)
Free Dress Policy
- No Hats
- No short shorts or skirts (arm length to fingered tips)
- No holes in clothes
- No cut-offs
- No Spaghetti straps or revealing blouses (low cut)
- No insignia or foul language
- Leggings/jeggings/tights can not be worn as pants
- Leggings/jeggings/tights only be worn under shorts, skirts or pants